Oh my gosh I feel like such a horrible awful mom. My last post was about 6 months ago.
6 MONTHS!!! We have had quite a bit happen at our house since then but I have just been so busy I have not had time to update. I'm going to try my hardest to get everything updated this month. We had a
HUGE blessing come into our lives on June 10th. We welcomed Easton Landon Twitchell into our family. I feel like I have not given him the proper attention he deserves. I have posted a lot on Facebook and Instagram but nothing on here. (Obviously). I don't want Easton to ever look back and feel like he was forgotten or Jayleigh for that matter. I want to have a history of things we have done as a family so they can remember. I WILL do better at this. There will be many posts coming in the next couple of days. Even if it takes me till 2 in the morning to get them done, I will be all caught up before Christmas. That being said I just want to say how grateful I am for all the blessings I have in my life. I love my family so much and I'm so lucky I have such a wonderful one. I could not imagine my life any different. I love them all so much and I love my kids more than anything on this earth and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them. I'm so excited to watch them grow up and see the wonderful people they become.
I promise I will do better at this, not for everybody else to read but for my children and hopefully their kids. I want them to be able to feel like they know where they come from. So I vow from now on.........I will do this a whole lot better than I have been!!
2 comments:
Wahoo! I'm excited for the "many posts to come" part. You are so not a bad parent. You should look at the things we did for Maddie and NO ONE else. Poor Spencer. Sigh. It comes with having more than one kid, my dear. :)
It's so hard. I haven't updated mine for about a year. It's about time I get it in gear, too.
Post a Comment