On May 11-13th Landon I went to Las Vegas with our good friends, Derrick and Monique Moore. we stayed at the Silverton and had so much fun. We went down for mine and Landon's 5 year anniversary. It was so much fun and just what we needed with just closing on the house and all the stress that comes along with that. While we were there we visited Madame Tussuad's wax museum in the Venetian. I had always wanted to do that and it was so much fun to finally go. Those are really the only pictures I took of our trip. Thanks so much for going with us Derrick and Monique, we had a blast and we can't wait for our next trip that we all go on!!!
Maddie Goes to College!
5 years ago
2 comments:
Love you and Elvis! Some of those look so real!
Love the pic with Hugh Heffner. Makes me giggle.
Post a Comment