May 8th was day that we waited for, for a long time! We finally closed
on our home. I haven't posted any pictures yet because I am a slacker
but I'm correcting that right now!! We absolutely love our home and
couldn't be happier with life right now. The house is just perfect for
us and we feel so blessed. Jayleigh loves her new room and especially
her new toy room. We have done quite a bit of work to the home. We
repainted every room in the house expect for the downstairs bathroom and
one bedroom that we don't have done yet, but we are going to get
to it. We liked the colors they had the majority of the house so our colors are pretty much the same just a new fresh coat! :) Landon has spent a lot of time outside and has made it look
great. We are loving be able to make it our own.
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
 |
| New curb Landon poured |
 |
| Back Before |
 |
| Back After. We took out all the gravel and brought in some dirt and planted new grass. |
 |
| Landon added the little borders around the trees |
 |
| More curb poured |
 |
| Living Room Before |
 |
| Living Room After |
 |
| Kitchen Before |
 |
| Kitchen After |
 |
| I didn't get a picture of our bedroom before but the wall that the TV was on as well as the one behind the bed were red and the other two were white. |
 |
| Jayleigh's Room Before |
 |
| Jayleigh's room after. Her room turned out so dang cute. I absolutely love it! |
 |
| Upstairs Bathroom Before |
 |
| Upstairs Bathroom After |
 |
| Downstairs Living Room Before |
 |
| Down Stairs Living Room after |
 |
| Jayleigh's Toy Room Before |
 |
| Jayleigh's Toy Room After |
This room is the guest bedroom but we haven't conquered this room yet. The next two pictures are of the downstairs bathroom and the storage room. We didn't paint those two rooms.
2 comments:
I wish I could clone your house and take it to Manti. I love your house.
Is my room ready yet?! I absolutely LOVE your house. It is so cute!
Post a Comment