Monday, August 27, 2012

Big Lake Fishing

At the beginning of the summer we went fishing up to Big Lake.  That was pretty much our only fishing trip we had this year.  We did go up one night with Derrick and Monique to Fish Lake and cooked some hot dogs and had fun, but of course I don't have any pictures of that trip.  Anyway, on our trip to Big Lake Jayleigh caught her first fish on her own pole.  She was pretty proud of herself.  She was holding onto the pole when the fish decided to take the bait.  It scared her at first when she felt the pole jump.  She would not hold the fish and we had to bribe her in order to get a picture of her with it and Landon holding it.  It was so much fun.  I love spending time up the mountains with the family.  We are going to go camping for Labor Day and I'm pretty excited.  We haven't gone camping at all this summer so it will be fun!










3 comments:

Becky K. said...

The little fisher girl!

Becky K. said...

The little fisher girl!

Cashelle said...

Seriously. Stamp her and mail her. Now. I miss her (oh and you and Landon of course!)