Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kjar Christmas Trip 2011

For our annual Kjar Christmas trip this year we traveled down to St. George again. We had so much fun swimming and just hanging out together and spending time with each other. We stayed at the old Holiday Inn, I can't remember what it is called now but it was so nice. On Saturday we went out to the Tuacahn and took some family pictures. They turned out so good. I took some with just my camera. That night we swapped presents and my mom and dad gave us all the best gift. They had recorded "Twas the Night Before Christmas" on one of those recordable books. It was so awesome and something that we will treasure forever. Here are some pictures of our trip. I can't believe I didn't get any of us swimming or anything, but oh well..........Nothing I can do about it now. Thanks mom and dad, we love you and appreciate so much everything you do for us!

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

Another great Christmas party. Maybe next year we ought to rent a condo or house in Vegas?!?!