Sunday, January 8, 2012

Granny's 90th Birthday Party

My Grandma Duncan turned 90 years old on January 1st! We had a birthday part to celebrate on New Years Eve. The whole family was there pretty much and it was so good to see everyone. We had cake and ice cream and she had some friends stop by to wish her Happy Birthday. I love my grandma so much and I'm so grateful for the oppurtnity I had to live next door to her while growin up. She is an amazing lady and I love her so much!
Granny and all my aunts and uncles (Kelly, Mom, Kathy, Rick, Dave & Gary)

Grandkids

Great-grand kids
The two most amazing people in the world. My Granny and my Grandma Kjar. And my Grandma Kjar is 92!! I love them both so much and I can't believe how lucky I am to have BOTH of them as my grandmas!

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

What a great day that was. Love her so much.

Becky K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cashelle said...

Awe. Wish we could've been there. You look great Lace!!!