Sunday, January 22, 2012

Grandma Twitchells 80th Birthday Party

On January 14th we had a birthday party in Antimony for Grandma Twitchell's 80th birthday party. The day was wonderful and all of the family showed up except for 3 family members. Grandmas birthday was on the 13th and since the birthday was a surprise birthday party no body called her or sent cards. When she showed up the party I was talking with her and she just said "I figured everybody just forgot about me!" She is so cute and such a sweet lady. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to get to know her and that Jayleigh gets her for one of her great-grandmas. One of her dresses that she wore was on display from when she was younger. I thought that was really cool to have that there. Kimberly also made her a great video and then everybody shared stories. It was such a great day! Where we had the party there was playground and Jayleigh had a blast! She wore herself out.
Gwen, Delano(brother) , Edith(sister), Grandma Twitchell, Ramona(sister)
The kids: Lloyd, Jerry, Sharon, Leon, Debora, Lawrence, & Robert

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

You'll cherish those pictures.