Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh Jayleigh.....

Jayleigh is so funny. I have Landon's mom to thank for these photos but I had to post them. Jayleigh loves her car and playing with her daddy's golf balls. Well today she decided to combine the two. She had every single golf ball in her car and she was sitting on them. She was having so much fun. Maybe she will be a golfer someday. That would be so much fun to take her with us.

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Jayleigh, you are so cute!

JAKKnielson said...

She is so hilarious. I love the random things that kids come up with, if it wasn't for those times we'd go crazy!

Cashelle said...

Can I please take her? I love her. I just had so much fun catching up on all of your blogs. I love the picture of Jayleigh in your bra and shoes. What a funny girl. I also loved that you got a picture of the Wii action in the basement for New Years because I never did. I love you so much Lace. I wish we lived closer!