Well we have had a very busy last couple of weekends. We had
Jayleigh's birthday party in
Manti on the 5
th and her party in Elsinore on the 12
th. I can't believe that little girl is already two! In
Manti we held a combined birthday party since Audrey's birthday is on the 17
th of January and we hadn't
been able to celebrate hers yet and Carters is on the 19
th as well. We all got together and went bowling first. That
wa so much fun. Here are some pictures of
Jayleigh's first bowling
experience.
Pompa going at it!
Jayleigh and Daddy

Here she goes....

Strike!
I had so much fun. I used to be on a league with my Mom and hadn't been to the bowling alley since they remodeled it. It looks awesome!

Present time. Thanks everybody for the presents, she loves them!

Audrey, the other birthday girl!

Carter, his first birthday!

She wasn't quite sure about the
candles! Thanks mom, dad,
Cashelle,
AJ, Chris and Amanda. I'm so glad we could all get together it was so much fun!

Elsinore party
Jayleigh has really started liking Tinkerbell. So it was only fitting that we had a Tinkerbell themed party right? Here is her cake, it was so cute!

Landon and I went a little
overboard with the balloons. She loved them though.
Dusten was so good and helping her with the
candle!

Yummy cake!

Opening more presents. Thanks guys for everything, she loved everything!

We bought her a little Tinkerbell four wheeler. She loves it, she still has a way to go to learn how to drive it but she will get the hang of it.

Here is a video of her in action.
Thanks everybody for everything you have done for her! We love you all so much.
2 comments:
She is such a cutie! and can I say how good you look!! you have such a cute family!
Evel Kneivel
Post a Comment