Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I have been thinking lately.........

......about how much I love my little family. I have been so blessed this past year to be able to have such a beautiful little girl and such a wonderful husband to help with her. I was looking at her today and I can't believe how much she has learned this short time she has been here. How much she has grown, and how much my love has grown for her EVERYDAY!! She is cutting another tooth on the top and she is starting to walk with her walker. She does let go of stuff and stands all by herself. I don't think that it will be very much longer before she is running around the house. I just thought that I would post a couple of pictures of our precious little angel.
Yeah she got into the Trix box
I don't know what this face is all about
Christmas morning
All the grand kids in their new PJ's
Her and Daddy getting ready to go to church
Here she is walking
Sorry this blog is long and boring but I just thought that you would like to see what she has been up to lately.

2 comments:

BALLS said...

she is so dang cute. i love the pictures of her getting into the trix, it made me laugh. you have such a cute family.

Becky K. said...

Yeah, it definitely won't be long now. Grandpa says to quit teaching her so much so she'll stay little. She is a sweetheart.