I'm FINALLY going to update our blog believe it or not! We have a had a very busy last month. We went up to Landon's parent's house for Thanksgiving and then I went up shopping on Friday with mom my. I LOVE black Friday! I'm just going to warn you that there is going to picture overload on this post. We went to St. George last Friday with whole family. My parents started doing this last year for Christmas. They get us all hotel rooms and stay for a weekend together. Last year we went to Salt Lake and had a lot of fun. While we were down there we went to the Tuachan because they have a live nativity but with the Kjar luck, we got rained out. It never fails that whenever we plan to do something like go camping it is ALWAYS bad weather. But we still had fun nonetheless. Well here are all the pictures.
Here is Jayleigh's 10 month picture with her bear

It took a couple of tries as you can tell....

We wore the poor little girl right out!

Here you can tell what she thought of Santa!

Our little family

They had this at the Tuachan, so everybody got a turn but my mom and Cashelle

Isn't that the cutest sheep you have ever seen?
6 comments:
I love the sheep pictures. She is so precious.
We had fun even though it rained. What some darling pictures. The one of Jayleigh asleep is the cutest picture. We love you guys.
wow you guys have been super busy! love all the pictures. and what a great idea for the whole family to get to go somewhere together.
It was fun, even if it was freezing. Can't wait to see you in a few days!
You couldn't even tell we were around ;-)
Thanks for commenting! I need to look at your blog more. I am such a dork.
Your little girl is so cute! I saw on your thing that she was born Feb. 19. I am due Feb. 21. Our kids will be almost exactly a year apart. Crazy!
Post a Comment