Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day to the best dad around!

Just wanted to wish Landon, and both of our fathers, and AJ and Chris happy fathers day! They are the best dad's around! I wanted this day to be really great for Landon since it is his first one. Here are some pictures of Landon with his precious little angel. I just want to tell him thank you for everything that he does for me and Jayleigh. I couldn't have asked for a better husband or father. I hope that you had a wonderful day Landon! HAPPY FATHERS DAY WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

Landon is a great daddy. Were watching TV the other night when he was up here and a commercial came on with a little girl making her dad and big brother (I think) have a tea party with her. Landon said, "I'll probably be doing that one of these days." It was cute.