Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Renuion Weekend

Here are some pictures of our fun filled weekend. Check out my mom and dad's blog for more information but I just wanted to post some of the fun pictures that I have. We had so much fun seeing everybody!
Here is sweet Grandma Kjar. I love this lady! She is the sweetest woman that you will ever meet!
Audrey and Thomas ready to go swimming
The Kjar clan minus all of Maxine's family
Cody playing on Grandpas lawn mower
Madalynn and Jayleigh
Chris and Cody playing in the pool
Thomas having a blast!
Madalynn
Audrey
Jayleigh and Spencer
Candalyn and Jayleigh. Just thought that she would want some practice since she is having her own little girl in September!
Landon and Jayleigh
Oh Pompa!
We saw this beautiful rainbow on the way home yesterday. It was just so pretty that I had to take a picture even though I about got eaten alive by the mosquitoes!
Jayleigh in her new "bumbo" seat. Thank you Cashelle she loved it!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Great pictures, as usual. Thomas's picture with the goggles cracks me up! The two babies sitting together was cute too. We had a great time, didn't we?

Niki said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend at the pool. I sent you an email, but not sure if it made it to you, because I had two email addresses for you, anywhoo . . . I am coming down this Saturday to the pagaent and would love to see you if you are going to be around! Email me if you get a chance.