We went fishing today up to Big Lake. It was a lot of fun!! It was windy and so we took Jayleigh's stroller up there and covered her up and she fell asleep. I thought that this picture was so cute. We had so much fun. It was Jayleigh, Landon, Lyndsay, Dusten, Jerry, Shelly and I who went.
Oh and just case you are interested, I put up a 4 month picture of Jayleigh over on the right. Can you believe that she is 4 months old already?
6 comments:
My gosh Jayleigh is getting big. I haven't seen her for a while!
Wish we could have gone fishing! Well, maybe another time.
My gosh, her 4-month picture! Look how much she has grown!
I love the four month old picture. Jayleigh chnages so much from day to day. I've decided that I need a new camera. Your pictures are so clear and nice.
I'm so glad you commented! And don't be embarrassed because I have looked at your blog before, too! If I go private you will definitely be invited :)
She's so' cute and getting so big Lacey!
Post a Comment