Sunday, January 27, 2008

Look at my baby!!!!

Well on saturday morning we went to Ace Hardware in Cedar and bought me a brand new 22 gun. It is so cute....it's pink!!!! I just finished up my hunters safety course and I was teasing Landon that this was my graduation present for getting my blue card. So we took it up to Manti and Elisnore this weekend and tried it out and let everybody take a turn at shooting at it. It shoots really well and I think that it was a great investment. We also put me in for the hunts for the first time, I put in for the muzzleloader, the rifle, and for the big bull. :) Jerry told me if I drew out and shot and deer I had to gut it but he would gut my elk. I can't even gut a fish so I will shoot it and the men can take care of the details!!!!
Here is my dad shooting it
Isn't it so cute! Here is Lyndsay with her 22. Landon, Lyndsay, Logan, Jerry and I all went out to shoot. It was so much fun! Me and my dad!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Cute background! By the way, I love your new gun.

Cashelle said...

All I have to say is: Watch out world!!!