Sorry everybody Landon thought that it would be funny to post that last blog since he was sick and tired of reminding me to update it. Things have just been so busy around here. For those of you who don't know after Thanksgiving I got a new job at a State Farm office down here in Cedar. I am just like a receptionist now but I am going to get my license to sell auto, home, health, and life insurance. Its going to take some time to get those but I am going to be working on it. I love my new job and it is SO nice to be able to be home at night with Landon and have me fixing dinner for a change since he works so hard everyday. Well I hope that everybody had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For New Years Eve we went down to St. George to the First Night event that they had down there. We went with Landon's cousin Jessica and her boyfriend John and Jessica's sister Hayley. It was fun to be with friends and family but the only fun thing to do in St. George was watch the fireworks and they had big screen set up that we watched kids play Guitar Hero. Some of those kids were amazing and I don't know how they got their fingers to move that fast!!!! For Christmas we were up to Landon's moms and dads Friday to Monday and then we spent Christmas Eve night and Christmas up to my parents. We had a blast and it was so much fun to watch the kids (Madalynn, Audrey, Thomas, and Cody) open their presents. There was so much going on I couldn't get a really good picture but below are some of the pictures that I did capture. And Shelly just to you know the girls LOVED their quilts!!!!
This was our tree that we had in our apartment. It was my first real one and I loved it!!!

Every year on Christmas Eve the kids get PJ's for Christmas. EVERYBODY got a pair this year expect Dad who was a party pooper! This is the boys in their sexy duds!!
Here are the girls!
Can you believe it? Landon took a picture with me!
I couldn't get a picture of the girls, they were to excited to sit still, but Thomas was posing in his Thomas the Train PJ's so I just had to take his picture!
We had such a good time with all of our family members, and no we are not done doing our blog (that's the last time I let Landon update!!!!) I promise that I will get better I just need to remember to do it and take pictures of the fun things we do!! We love you all!!!
3 comments:
That is much better than the last one! :) Love ya!
You don't even have to do pictures, Lacey. You can just do a word entry every work (easy for me to say--sometimes I don't get mine done either). I'm glad you got pictures of all of us in our P.J.s. I copied your pictures to my computer. Love you guys! (And, Landon, that's the last time you get to do the blog--just kidding.)
I'm glad that you took a picture of your tree. It turned out pretty. I loved the PJs. What a great tradition.
Post a Comment