I seriously can't believe it has been 2 months since I last posted. Christmas has come and gone again for another year. We had a wonderful Christmas. Jayleigh had so much fun and it was so great to get to spend it at our own home this year! Jayleigh really wanted a Barbie house this year and she got her wish. She also recieved a Leap Pad from Grandpa and Grandma Twitchell with a case and a gift card for some games, she loves it! Grammie and Pompa gave her a dream lite, a barbie, barbie car and some clothes. I 'm a horrible mother and didn't get any other photos really but this one of Jayleigh in her Christmas PJs.
We did find out however that we are going to have a baby in June. We are very excited and Jayleigh is excited for a brother or a sister. We will hopefully find out soon what we are having. We can't wait but we are also just a little bit nervous. Everything will work out and great and Jayleigh is going to be such a great big sister!
Oh and I now officially have a sunbeam! Jayleigh was so excited to go into her new class at church and she absolutely loves it! She can't wait for sacrament to be over so she can go to class. I can't believe that she is that old but I love that she is learning so much and turning into such a sweet little girl. This is Jayleigh on her first Sunday as a Sunbeam.


1 comment:
Awwww, my little sunbeam... Love her so much, and I can't wait for little brother!
Post a Comment