This past weekend for Thanksgiving, my mom and dad were nice enough to let us ride down to California with them to see Cashelle and AJ. It was so much fun and I'm so happy that we were able to go. We got down there on Tuesday night late and stayed until Saturday night. On Wednesday we went grocery shopping and made some apple and pumpkin pie for our thanksgiving feast for the next day. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, everything was so good! Cashelle was so cute and got some paper bags and made the kids some Indian vests and some headbands. Jayleigh loved it and they looked so cute! On Thursday night we went to the movie "The Rise of the Guardians." It was a pretty good movie and the kids loved it! After the movie Cashelle, my mom and I went shopping at Target. We didn't really have to get anything specific so we went just for the fun of it. Friday we relaxed most of the day and it was nice to just sit and visit with everyone. On Saturday we went down to Coronado Beach. It was absolutely beautiful and Jayleigh had so much fun playing in the sand and the water. She fell down in the water and got completely soaked. We then went for a little walk and the poor girl by the end couldn't even move her legs anymore. She was struggling to even walk without her legs spread clear apart. She got a pretty good rash on her leg from wet sandy pants rubbing on her leg. Poor little girl I felt so bad for her. After lunch AJ was nice enough to carry her on his shoulders back to the car. Through out the weekend Cashelle and I worked on some cute stocking holders to put on our mantels to hang our stockings off of. They turned out so cute! A lot of credit definitely goes to AJ for cutting our wood and Landon for helping us drill holes and putting them together. I wish that we lived closer to them so we could see them more often and do crafty things together all the time. I'm so happy that we got to go though and spend some much time with them. I love all them so much!
Maddie Goes to College!
5 years ago













2 comments:
I wish you were here for four weeks instead of four days, but I'm glad you guys came down!
Now that was one fantastic trip. I'm so glad Landon got to see their house since that are back in Utah again yay!
Post a Comment