Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Michigan

In September my office sent me to Michigan to attend some training for one of our companies that we write business with.  I went with another girl from another office and we had so much fun!  We left on September 17th and came back on the 20th.  When we landed in Lansing we saw Jordyn Weiber at the airport!  I was pretty excited about it and took some pictures of her at the airport trying not to let her see me.  After we left I was pretty bummed that I didn't go up and talk to her.  Well as luck would have it, she was our surprise guest at our conference the next day.  I got to take a picture with her and have her sign some pictures and a book I bought about her.  It was a pretty cool experience and I'm so happy I got to go! 




2 comments:

Cashelle said...

My girls were super excited as well! I'm glad you could go.

Becky K. said...

Great experience for you. Glad you got to go there.