Thursday, May 10, 2012

New House!!

Landon and I are so excited, WE JUST PURCHASED A HOUSE!  We are so happy about it.  We have been working on all the paperwork and everything since early March.  The house was a foreclosure and so there was a lot of working with the bank that took a little while.  We signed the papers on May 4th and they handed us the keys on May 8th.  We are working on it right now, painting and everything.  Once that is done I'm going to post some before and after photos of the home.  I'm so excited to get everything painted and then get all of our furniture in and get settled.  I love Elsinore and I'm so happy we are able to make that our home town.  The ward and people are just amazing.  We are in such a great stage in life right now and we love it!

4 comments:

Anna said...

congrats! nothing like purchasing a home to make ya feel and big and responsible and giddy to start painting! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! that's such a great feeling to have a new house! I'm glad you're enjoying where you're living too!

Cashelle said...

I cannot wait to see it! By the way, how did I miss all of these posts? Your blog didn't show up in my reader. . .WEIRD. Love you! I am so excited for you guys!

Becky K. said...

I just love, love, LOVE your new house. Wish it were ours . . .