Monday, April 23, 2012

Cousin Hallie!

Jayleigh is so excited to have a new cousin! Hallie Brooke Newby was born on March 20th in Gunnison. She is the sweetest little thing and we love being able to see her all the time. Here are a few pictures of her. Jayleigh loves helping Lyndsay with her and she can't wait until she is older and can go to the park with her. She is so sweet with her it makes me so happy.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Such a sweet little cousin. Jayleigh is going to teach her A LOT!!!

Cashelle said...

She is so cute. I think she looks like Jayleigh did when she was a baby. I wish we could see you all the time. I miss seeing you at least once a month or so. I never pictured us living so far apart. I pictured us taking our kids to the park together and going to lunch. :( Oh well. Maybe someday. Thank goodness for blogs, skype, emails, phones, and facetime!