Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Well we had a wonderful Christmas this year and we hope that you all did too. We spent the holiday in Elsinore with Landon's family. Jayleigh got spoiled! She got a trike and a baby with stroller. Needless to say, after she got the baby she didn't care to open another present, so Landon and I ended up opening the majority of her presents. Landon's parent's also got her a play tent. She loves that thing and had to watch some movies in the tent later that night. Here are just a few pictures of our fun filled day. Thanks Jerry and Shelly for everything!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Looks like Jayleigh had quite the day!

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

I haven't been on my blog since July. I need to get with it. Love your pictures, especially your dad and Landon cooking mutton.