Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Hair Cut!

Well we finally did it. We cut Jayleigh's hair! It was getting way long and all different lengths and was just kind of looking stragely. So I called Carol Hansen in Manti and she was so nice to cut Jayleigh's hair on Saturday. I had mixed feelings about it, I knew it had to be done but I knew it meant my little girl was growing up! But I'm so glad that we did it, she looks so cute! So here are some pictures.
Before:
During:
After:
I just love my little cheeser!

4 comments:

Becky K. said...

I just LOVE her new little haircut. She just doesn't look like a baby girl anymore (sigh).

Jenny Livingston said...

Sooo cute! Looks like she did a great job!

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

What a cutie. Did you wash and style her hair since you left our house?

Michelle said...

It turned out so cute!