Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brown Family Reunion

On Saturday we had a fun family Brown family reunion in Elsinore. It was so much fun to see everybody and talk to everyone. Landon's mom rented a slip and slide for everybody to play on. It was so much fun! Jayleigh loved it!! Poor Lyndsay though, it was the day before her birthday and she tore a ligament in her knee and now has to wear a brace. I feel so bad for her, but at least she still had fun. I'm a idiot and forgot my camera in Cedar so I have stolen some pictures from Facebook from Shelly and Landon's cousin Shaylee. Thank you so much you two for getting some great pictures!
Landon getting ready to throw Jayleigh down the slip and slide. I can't believe she wasn't scared of it. She would keep asking for more!
There she goes!
Grandma Brown even got in on the action!
Thanks Shelly for all you did. It was so much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Your daughter is so adorable!

Becky K. said...

Looks like you all had a grand time. The slip and slide looked fun. I love the picture of Jayleigh with the goggles.

Tausha Marie said...

Yea, it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. It looks like you're being a fantastic mom and wife.