Well my Dad finally took the plunge, he actually retired! It has been a long time coming because all of us have been hearing that he was going to do it for years. I'm so happy for him and it is something that he deserves. He has worked so hard for so many years that it is time for him to take a break and take some time for himself. I'm so proud to call him my dad, he is has taught us all so much. He such a great example of a hard worker and taught us all growing up how important it was. Thanks for Dad for everything you have taught me. I LOVE YOU! We had a fun little party at Landon's Mom and Dad's for him. We had Prime Rib, baked potatoes, and pink lemonade pie. It was so delicious!
Maddie Goes to College!
6 years ago
4 comments:
It's hard to believe he really did it. It seems so weird not to have him at the school.
Oh, thanks, Lacey, Landon, Jerry, and Shelly for such a wonderful celebration dinner. It was great.
That is so exciting for your Dad! It's kindof funny cause my dad just retired last Saturday from the Prison. They did it in the same year! My dad is working at the jail in manti now though. Hope your dad get's a nice break! Jayleigh is soooo adorable.
Love the pictures. That was a fun get together. I'm glad your dad finally did it.
Post a Comment