This past weekend we went camping with my family up Manti canyon. It has become a tradition to go camping every Memorial day weekend. We had so much fun and it was so much better than last year! Last year it rained, and rained, and rained. This year we had excellent weather! It was so nice to be able to sit outside in the sun and enjoy each others company. Here are just a few pictures of the weekend, I didn't get as many as I would have liked but oh well.
These 2 pictures are not of our camping trip but I love them and I had to post them. Jayleigh ended up come into our bed early one morning. I had to ready for work and when I came out of the bathroom this is what I found. So dang cute!

Here is the camping trip. We had plenty of four wheeler rides. Jayleigh LOVED the four wheeler. She couldn't get enough and would cry when we would have to take her off. On Sunday night she was trying to climb up on one while we were getting her dinner ready and slipped and cut up her chin. Poor girl.


Thomas is trying to convince Landon to take him on a ride with Jayleigh.

Up at yearns watching some family fish.
Well thanks for the fun weekend Dad, Mom, Cashelle, AJ, Madalynn, Audrey, Thomas, Spencer, Chris, Amanda, Cody, and Carter. Can't wait to do it again next year! Lets hope that we have weather then like we did this year!
2 comments:
oh those are my mountains! loved seeing those photos. your little gal is a cutie!
What a wonderful camping weekend this time! Couldn't have been better. Let's hope that next year will be as great.
Post a Comment