This past weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday afternoon Landon's mom came down and her, his aunt Leslie and I all went to Thriller that night at the Tuacahn. It was so much fun!! That is must do every year. They had a lot of the people dressed as zombies out walking around. Somehow I ended up with the same one in both pictures but there was quite a few of them. I would highly suggest for everybody to go! My favorite part was when they had 5 dancers come out all dressed like Michael Jackson. They did a tribute dance to him to one of his songs. At the very end all but 1 of them left the stage and they had smoke fill the stage and then somebody dressed as Elvis came out and put his arm around Michael and they walked off the stage. I just thought it was really cool.
Maddie Goes to College!
5 years ago
2 comments:
We are going to have to come down to that parade next year. Also, count me in for Thriller next year! I'm coming!
ok so i thought that i saw a lot of sheep pass by my mom and dads house but that totally blows it out of the water. that is ALOT of sheep. it looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment