Monday, October 19, 2009

First Deer Hunt

Well thanks to Landon and his dad and his cousins I was able to get my very first deer. It was the first year that I have ever went on the hunt and I actually shot this beauty all BY MYSELF! After plenty of coaching and encouragement I got my trophy. Yes I know that it is not the biggest in the world but I am pretty proud of this guy. I want to thank Landon for taking me and his dad for taking care of it for me. The whole deal we had was that once I drew out and I shot it he would clean it for me. I had a blast and can't wait to go again!
Barley Legal!
Bambi and me
What could have been. Jerry and I saw a great huge buck up there that I wish we could have gotten. But oh well hopefully he will still be there next year.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Way to go, Lacey! Love the last picture.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lacey! Who would have thought that you would become a hunter?