Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun, Fun, FUN weekend

We had a way fun weekend for Labor Day! We decided to go to Cashelle's house in Tooele to visit them and we had a blast. I didn't pull out my camera a whole lot so I'm missing a picture of Madalynn and myself. But we took Jayleigh swimming for the first time and she loved it. I'm a bad mom and didn't get pictures of her. I also wanted to tell Landon HAPPY BIRTHDAY since I didn't before and he informed me that he felt bad. His birthday was on the 3rd and I didn't get it put up. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and such a great father. We love you! Here are some pictures from the past weekend.
Audrey and all the kids were so good to Jayleigh. I wish that we lived closer so that we could be together all the time.
Here is Thomas
Watching the BYU game
THANKS CASHELLE AND AJ WE HAD SO MUCH FUN. WE NEED TO COME UP AGAIN VERY SOON!

2 comments:

Cashelle said...

We did have a great time! Thanks for coming!!!!!! You do need to come again very soon.

Becky K. said...

Wish we could have been there . . .