Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our New Home Sweet Home

Well, for those of you who don't know, we just moved. We moved on May 2nd and 3rd. We moved just down the street but it is a lot nice apartment. They were built just last year and here has only been one other family that has lived in it. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. I am so happy that we moved. I know that the pictures are a little confusing as to where everything is and the pictures just doesn't do it justice. But I thought that I would share just a little of it with you so you can see kind of what it looks like.
Here is our big closet that we have in our bedroom.
Here is our bedroom. It is a lot bigger than our other bedroom!

This is the kitchen

Here is a picture of down the hallway. Off to the left is our 3rd bedroom/storage room, the door way right in front is the spare bedroom and then off to the right is the spare bathroom.
Here is the hallway. Off to the left is the closet for the water heater and the washer and dryer.

This is a picture of our cute new shower curtain.

Here is the spare bathroom This is our new end table that we bought on Friday and our new lamp.

Here is the kitchen and our two new bar stools that we also bought on Friday as well. We have 2 more coming the store just needs to get them in.
Well, that's about it. I guess now you will just have to come down and see it in person! We love it here and I am so happy that we moved!

2 comments:

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

Wow, you got that lamp put together fast. I love your chairs and end table. I think you guys will love your new place. It was so fun having you guys go to the dunes with us this weekend.

Becky K. said...

I can hardly wait to see your new apartment. I love that lamp! And how nice it will be to be able to take a bath rather than a shower if you want to. It looks very nice. Cute barstools. I'm happy for you both.