Well this weekend we had a lot of fun. I'm sure as you can tell from my moms blog, Cashelle's, and Amanda's that we all had fun camping! It was a lot of fun and I wish that we could have just stayed there at least one or two more days. I loved having all of the family together! I also visited both of my grandpas grave's on Monday. I love those men and I miss them so much!!! Here are some of my pictures of our adventure.

Here is Amanda's shoe over the fire. Chris and her went four wheeling in the mud and her feet got all wet. Then Chris tried to be a good husband and dry off her shoe. He only dropped it once in the fire!

Here is the cutest little boy ever!
Poor, Poor Lucky! She was so tired can't you tell?!
3 comments:
This was the best camping trip ever! Thanks to you guys for all your help. Landon is always right there ready to help your dad--he definitely appreciates it. I'm especially glad he was able to help dad take up our trailer. He couldn't have done it alone. Love you both!
It was fun. See ya in a couple of weeks!
Hello! It's Michelle! My blog is themaliefamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment