Well I'm sorry that we haven't updated for quite a long time!! We haven't been doing good at this at all lately! Nothing else has been going on expect Landon went hunting with his dad, brother, and uncles in October. Then last weekend, the 3rd and 4th I went to Manti and did a bowling tournament with my mom. It was a lot of fun even though we didn't do so great. We bowled singles and doubles on saturday (6 games in a row) and then we bowled teams on Sunday (3 games). It was a lot of fun but now I am really sore because I haven't bowled in about 6 months. Well I guess that is all that has been happening but I promise we will get some new pictures on here soon! Hope that everything is going good for everybody!
2 comments:
Gee, Lacey, it's about time! (Just kidding).
Lacey, I was hoping for a pic of the new 'do. I've missed your blogs!!!
Post a Comment