Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Our Weekend

This weekend we stayed home in Cedar City and we had fun. On Saturday we had Cody for the first part of the day while Chris and Amanda went down to St. George. He is getting so big and is such a cute little boy. But I still don't think Landon and I are ready for one just yet. On Sunday we were sitting at our house being bored so we decided to take a drive up to Brian Head resort. They were hoping to open the ski runs on Thanksgiving weekend but as you can see by the pictures of zero snow, they had to postpone the opening date. We had a lot of fun looking at all the cabins and dreaming of what it would be like to have one. We found one that was for sale that was $2.5 Million and we decided that both sides of our family could go in on it. We figured out that each person would have to come up with about $200,000. We were just kidding but that would be fun to have one! While we were up there we also looked at the work that Landon did about a month ago. He did some dirt work for a new subdivision that was going up there and he did a good job.
On the way home we went down Cedar Mountain and we found this lookout point. It was really pretty so I wanted to take some pictures. The wind chill was so cold but we got some beautiful pictures. I want to take my mom up there because it is this drop off and I know she would freak out but there is a railing and it is an amazing view!
Well that was our weekend in review and we had a lot of fun but we are excited to come home this weekend for Thanksgiving and see all of our family!!! See ya'll soon!!!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Nice pictures, Lacey. And, yes, I probably would freak out. Looks like a long way down!

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

I've already decided that I'm going to take a trip to Cedar Breaks next year. I like the pictures.