Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekend: Babysitting Dogs, Nephi Derby, another 4-wheeler Ride

Well this weekend we had a lot going on. We left Cedar City friday night at midnight because that is when I got off work so we just decided to leave then. Then on Saturday Landons mom and dad went on a poker run that they put on in Manti so we took the dogs for the day so they didn't have to sit in the hot trailer. Then later that night we went to the Nephi Derby and they had a pre-show with Charley Jenkins. He is a country singer that is just starting out. The derby was fun although there could have been some better hits. Then on Sunday Landons mom and dad and all their friends that went on the poker run wanted to go on another ride so my dad took them on another ride. It was a lot of fun there was some scary places that I didn't think that all of them could make it through but everybody survived. In one place Mom actually fell off of her 4-wheeler this time. It was scary at the time but now it is funny to think about it. After she fell off Landon and I were teasing her that it's pretty sad when she falls off the 4-wheeler and Lucky the dog can stay on the whole time. So all in all we had a really great weekend. Its fun to go with both of our families and do stuff.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Great entry, Lacey. I copied a couple of your pictures--I hope you don't mind. I love these blogs. I check them all about every night. We had fun on the ride, huh?

Cashelle said...

That looks like fun. I haven't been to a derby since before I was married. What really happened to mom? on the four-wheeler? She just laughed it off to me. I hope work is going well. I can't wait to come see you. I was thinking about it and Landon might hate us. We'll be there while you're at work. Hopefully it will all work out. The kids CANNOT WAIT!! THey are so excited to see your house, Chris and Amanda's house, and to see baby Cody!!