Well I thought that I would share with all of you who hasn't seen our apartment what it looks like. So I hope that these pictures turn out all right. We really like it here and it is just the right size. So we hope that you can all come and see it. The first picture is our living room when you walk in the front door. The second picture is our bedroom. The third picture is our kitchen of course and then our washer and dryer. That plant is the one that Grandma gave me from Grandpas funeral and then the last picture is just some of my favorite decorations. So here is our apartment.
Lacey- I love your apartment. It is so cute. Especially your bed. I've always wanted to make mine look like that-with all the pillows. YOu'll need to help me out. It looks like you had fun up Manti Canyon. Keep updating K? Also, you must have Landon's mom and dad's website wrong. It brings up an error message. I love ya tons!!
2 comments:
Lacey-
I love your apartment. It is so cute. Especially your bed. I've always wanted to make mine look like that-with all the pillows. YOu'll need to help me out. It looks like you had fun up Manti Canyon. Keep updating K? Also, you must have Landon's mom and dad's website wrong. It brings up an error message. I love ya tons!!
Great pictures, Lacey. Good images of your apartment. Keep it up!
Post a Comment