Thursday, June 6, 2013

How is she 4?!

I cannot believe that Jayleigh turned 4 in February!  She is growing up to fast, and it makes me so sad.  We love her so much and I'm so grateful that she is a part of our family.  She is such a smart little girl and love to help.  These last 4 years have gone by way to fast!  Although I love the stage that she is at and how much fun she is, I miss my sweet little newborn. We love you so much Jayleigh and we can't wait for you to be such a good big sister in the next couple of days. Always keep your bright attitude and love for life.  You are going to go so far and I'm so excited I get to be part of the ride.  Love you Princess!!!

For her birthday we went bowling with Landon's family and we had a blast.  Jayleigh loved it!











1 comment:

Becky K. said...

Love that little 4-year old!