Well Jayleigh turned the big 3 on the 19th of February. (I'm just now getting to updating my blog. Awesome I know!!.) I can't believe how fast time has flown. She has grown and changed so much it's unbelievable to me. This past year has held a lot of changes for her and for our little family. We moved to Elsinore in May and it was hard for Jayleigh to get adjusted. She loved her daycare and all her little friends down in Cedar City. I knew it wouldn't take long before she loved her new daycare here. I'm so happy that we found Courtney, the wonderful person that watches over Jayleigh every day. Jayleigh loves her and loves her little friends, and I'm so thankful for how we have been watched over. She has extended her vocabulary immensely just over the past 6 months! She definitely has her dad's attitude and isn't scared to tell you what is on her mind. She loves to sing and to color and she is so caring and generous. I'm so thankful we have this little girl in our lives.
For her birthday she wanted a princess party, so that is just what we did! The night before when she had fell asleep I hung streamers from her door and blew up some balloons and put them on her floor. She woke up and thought that was the coolest thing! While we were getting ready for church she just kept running back forth the streamers. That is something I will really try continue doing every year. She had picked out her cake months ago and had her hear set on it. It was a pretty big cake but the look on her face when we brought home was priceless. She got a ton of presents and was for sure spoiled rotten! We gave her a pack of Disney princesses and she loved them. She got Cinderella, Ariel, and Snow White and she even made Uncle Dusten play princesses with her!
Jayleigh, daddy and I love you very much and we are so happy that you are part of our family. We have a light and love about you that is simply contagious. Remember that we will always be here for here no matter what and we can't wait to see what the future holds. We love you!!




















2 comments:
My cute little 3-year old princess. Oh, how much we love her!
You are such a good Mommy. I cannot belive she is 3!!!! Seriously. They're growing up. It makes me sad. I swear they were just babies! I love her baby pictures.
Post a Comment