WARNING: This post contains tons of pictures!
On February 2-6 Jayleigh and I traveled with my Mom, Dad, Chris, Amanda, Cody & Carter down to California for Audrey's baptism. It was such great weather while we are there and I'm so glad that we got to down and share that special day with Audrey. The day before the baptism on the 3rd we traveled to Disneyland. We had so much fun and Jayleigh loved every minute of it. Every ride we went on she wanted to do it again. The only ride she wasn't a huge fan of was the Snow White ride, she told me that one was scary.
Jayleigh got to meet quite a few characters for the time that we were there. She got to meet Tinkerbell and she was beyond thrilled (although the pictures look like they tell a different story). She had so much fun and asks everyday if we could go back to Disneyland.
On Saturday it was Audrey's baptism. She is such a special girl and I'm so happy that Jayleigh and I were there to share her special day. She looked beautiful! She is so great with Jayleigh and Jayleigh just loves to go and spend time with her and play with her. She is going to be an amazing woman when she grows up. That afternoon we went down to La Jolla and went to the beach. Jayleigh wasn't to fond of the waves but she liked to sit and watch the seals on the beach. I had a blast and it was nice to go there and relax for a little bit.
On Sunday we watched the Superbowl and just relaxed. Then on Monday we headed home. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go and visit again. Thanks Cashelle, AJ for having us at your house, I had a blast. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything. Now here are all the pictures. I tried to put them in order.









































2 comments:
I had so much fun. Ican't wait to see you guys again. I'm glad you got pictures of us stuck on the Buzz Lightyear ride.
I wish we could do it all over again. What a memorable trip. Thanks for getting us all together, Audrey.
Post a Comment