I'm so proud of Jayleigh! After the Duncan Christmas party I didn't think there was anyway that she would sit on Santa's lap again (at least this year). So when Courtney let us know that Santa was coming to daycare I was excited to see how Jayleigh would react again. Well he called her name and I took her over there and put her on his lap and she didn't even cry. Of course she was playing with her hair as she always does when she is nervous or embarrassed. He asked her what she wanted and she said loud and proud "a kitchen". I was so proud for her and excited that she got up the courage to sit on his lap. She has told me over and over again since that "Santa is really nice and brings me toys." I'm so happy that I got a good picture with her and Santa this year and I hope that this is just the start of many more! So Santa, I think she has earned her kitchen set this year for Christmas. ;)
Maddie Goes to College!
6 years ago

1 comment:
She is getting so brave!
Post a Comment