Thanksgiving this year was so much fun! We stayed in Elsinore Thursday and had Thanksgiving dinner with Landon's family. It was so much to have everyone together and enjoy each others company. About 6:30 that night Landon, Jayleigh and I headed up to Manti. We got there and put Jay to bed then my Mom, Amanda, Landon, and I went up to Provo to hit all the big Black Friday Sales. We headed to Target first (when it opened at midnight) and man that was INSANE!! It was so much fun to watch everybody and of course get some good deals our selves. From there we headed to ShopKo, JCPenney, and Sams Club where my Mom got a new laptop. By the time we got home I was exhausted as Landon and I had been up since 6 am Thursday morning to go hunting with no sleep. we got home about 7:30 and I took about an hour nap. Then it was time to see Cashelle and AJ and the kiddos. It was so much fun seeing them especially since we hadn't seen each other since June!!! We visited for a while then went to go and see Grandma Kjar, then we were off to the light parade. After the parade I came up with some games for us to play. We played our own version of "Minute to win it". It was so much fun and I'm so happy that everybody participated. It is something that I definitely think we need to do again. On Saturday it was the Duncan family Christmas party. As usual it was so much to see everybody, have some good food and fun! Well when Santa came I was sincerely hoping that Jayleigh would be excited to see him. He came in and she buried her head in my chest. Then he came up behind her and rubbed her back and she screamed bloody murder. I went in the corner with her and had to pry her legs off my waist. Poor little girl was not having anything to do with him! Cody also wasn't a big fan when he came in. In fact he was sitting on my mom's lap and asked if she would go and get his present for him. He is so dang cute. After he realized though that Santa was nice after he got his present he went up and gave him a high five. This weekend was so much fun and got me so excited for our party in a couple weeks!! I can't wait until we get to go St. George for our annual Kjar Christmas Party!! It is going to be so much fun :)
Maddie Goes to College!
6 years ago
2 comments:
What a wonderful, busy weekend we had! Lacey, I'm so glad you came up with the idea for Minute to Win It. Everyone had so much fun. We'll have to do it again some time. Too bad Landon missed it--he could have got a good laugh out of it, too. Nice pictures. I had to lol at Jayleigh when I think of her turning around and seeing Santa standing there talking to her. RFLOL!
It was so fun to see you guys. That game was so fun. It was also fun playing our "real" game. Chris was so frustrated it was hilarious. You should bring it with you this weekend.
Post a Comment