Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference Weekend

We had a wonderful Conference Weekend. Landon stayed and went to Antimony with his dad and Jayleigh and I went up to Manti. My dad and Chris went up the mountain for the muzzle loader hunt so it was just us, my mom, Amanda and Carter. We had so much fun. Friday night we went to dinner and had went and got treats at Wal Mart. On Saturday we went for a ride up Nebo loop and saw all the pretty leaves and listened to conference. The leaves were just starting to change colors and it was so peaceful and nice up there. Aunt Kelly, Grannie, and Josh followed us up. We then went on to Springville and cleaned up Great Grandpa and Grandma Martius' (Grandma Duncan's parents) headstone. It was so nice to be up there and I hadn't been there for so long. While we were up there I had to get pictures of Grandma there and us cleaning it up. It looks so much better! I hope that I can get up there more often. Thanks Mom, again for everything this weekend. I'm so glad that we got to spend time with you and Amanda. Love ya!!

2 comments:

Cashelle said...

How fun! I love Jayleigh's hair. She looks so grown up! I'm gonna pick her up and squeeze her so tight when I see her. Then she'll probably freak out because she doesn't know who the crap I am, but still. I want to give her a big squeeze.

Becky K. said...

That was so much fun. I finally got my blog post done, and the pictures look similar.