We have a big change in our little family recently! WE HAVE MOVED BACK HOME!!! That's right, I'm so excited about it! :) I got a job working for Okerlund-Sorensen-Leavitt Insurance in Richfield. I started on the the 23rd of May and I'm so happy I made the move. It was really hard to say to good bye to the wonderful people I worked with, the daycare Jayleigh had went too since she was 6 weeks old and our awesome apartment. I'm so mad I didn't even get pictures of Jayleigh with her daycare, they were so good to her. We are now living with Landon's parents and we are hoping to be able to either build or buy a house in the near future. Life is great right now and things couldn't really get any better. The only thing that would make it better is if Landon was working in Richfield as well and could be home every night. He is still working for Mel Clark and is out of town all week. Things will only get better from here and I'm so excited for this new adventure!
Maddie Goes to College!
6 years ago
1 comment:
I am so glad you are closer to home.
Post a Comment