Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

We all hope that everybody had an awesome 4th of July like we did. On Friday I headed up to Elsinore to meet up with Landon. We went to Antimony on Saturday and hung out with Landon's family. My parents came down and hung out with us too and we had a wonderful barbecue and then we watched fireworks over Ottercreek and it was awesome. On Sunday when we went to Manti and hung out with my parents. Landon, Logan, his friend Colton, and my Dad went fishing at 9 mile. Jayleigh and I kept my mom company at the house with her hurt foot. We did fireworks again that night and Jayleigh loved them! She kept asking for more, more when they were done. It was so good to see my grandmas and I'm so happy that Jayleigh gets to spend time with them. So if you are bored I think that you should go here and check out the 3rd picture down. I think that it is pretty awesome and I just had to share! We hope that everybody else had a wonderful 4th of July also. I promise next time I post I will have some pictures. Have a good week everybody!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Finally--you posted! I should be talking. I haven't posted anything for about a month.

Becky K. said...

By the way, I love your new background.