Well I hope that everybody else had an awesome Easter. We had a blast this past weekend. On Saturday Landon and his family went out to the sand dunes for Saturday and since we are going camping out there this weekend, I went with my family for the day. We went and rolled our eggs with the Kjar family. That is a family tradition that we have done forever. It is so much fun. I know that a lot of people think that we are nuts for doing it, but we love it. So here are some pictures of the weekend.
Jayleigh watching everybody up on the hill

Grandma Kjar

All the eggs at the bottom of the hill

Candalyn, Devrie, Jayleigh and I. That little girl is so dang cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten!

All the family that went rolling eggs

On Sunday morning the Eater Bunny visited Jayleigh at Grandpa and Grandma Twitchell's. She got a couple of books, clothes, new sandals, candy, and a new Elmo. Don't you just love her Easter basket? Landon found it in Vegas and we couldn't resist buying it for her.

Some of the eggs that were hidden

Showing Daddy what she got

Opening her Easter outfit from Grandpa and Grandma

Grandma reading Jayleigh one of her new books
We had so much fun this weekend. Thanks so much everyone!
3 comments:
Jayleigh is so dang cute. Looks like a great easter. Kayson loves Elmo too. Love the basket, hope all is well.
That's a fun picture of you, Candalyn and your girls. You're all stunning!
What a great Easter weekend. Jayleigh is going to be a good Easter egg roller!
Post a Comment