So today Jayleigh was playing in the bathroom while I was pulling up my hair. Nothing out of the ordinary since the bathroom is her favorite place to play these days. Well, she went to put her hand on the side of the tub and misjudged, or slipped I'm not sure which one. Anyway she hit her head smack dab on the side. I had to take a picture of her first real big fall. For those of who didn't know she is now walking. She can walk all over the place but if she is in a hurry to get somewhere, she crawls, its faster. Anyway, look at this big bruise on her head.

But yet, she is still smiling.....

Oh and look, I can now officially put her hair in a ponytail

Landon and I have been debating on something for the past little while. There is a little crickett .22 that we have been wanting to get Jayleigh. We had decided to wait but then we thought that we might as well get it, because who knows when the prices are going to sky rocket. Also I fell in love with the gun because it is just like my .22 and I thought it would be so fun to have her have a gun like Mom. I know, I know, everybody probably thinks that we are so stupid for buying it for her, but you know what, we don't care. Here is a couple of pictures of it.

This is what my gun looks like.
I cannot wait until she can go shooting with us!
3 comments:
Adam has been wanting to get the same gun for his daughter, Shylee, forever now! She, however, has NO interest AT ALL. She's all about princesses and dresses.
I think that makes Adam even more determined to get it for Morgan and turn at least one of his daughters into a tomboy. Although, is it considered tomboy-ish if it's a PINK gun?
Oh her poor head!! Brooklyn has done that a few times but never got a bad enough hit to get that bruise!! She seems to be happy and fine tough which is good to see! I love her gun too I need to get Karlee one of those, shooting as a family is one of the best ways to bond right? I think so!!
Wow, what a goose egg! Poor little Jayleigh. Kiss it once for grandma.
Post a Comment