Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter 2008

Well this year we went to the Little Sahara Sand Dunes with Landons family. It was so much fun and I am so happy that we went. We went up on Friday night and we stayed till Sunday afternoon. We went on some fun rides and made some good memories. Landon, Jessica, and John (Landon's cousin and her boyfriend) stayed in our tent that we got for our wedding. It is a big 8 person tent and so there was plenty of room and it was a lot of fun, even though it got REALLY cold the first night. Well here are some pictures.
This is part of the camp
Here we are at the Oasis on one of our rides

Dusten on the Banshee

A helicopter flying over sand mounain

2 Sandrails that are really nice!!!

Here are some videos of the dunes. The first video is of the 2 sand rails up above racing up the side of sand mountain. If you watch the second come flying up he almost goes over backward. It was so much fun to watch people!

Here is just some people racing up and down sand mountain.

This is a video of Logan, Dusten, Brian (their cousin) and someone else, I'm not sure who racing up the Oasis hill. Logan wins but Dusten pops up the front tires on the first hill and I think that it may have scared him a little.

I can't wait till we go back again! I had so much fun!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

So where's your tent? I wanted to see a picture of it. Hey, don't click on the link at the side. It's just a stupid advertisement about virus protection. I'd delete it if I were you.

Cashelle said...

Looks like you had fun! I missed being with you on Easter.