Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fishing at Ferron

Today Landon and I were in Manti and we all decided to head up the mountain to Ferron. We had a lot of fun. Landon caught about 6 fish and Lucky wanted to get in on the action as well. Sorry it has taken us so long to post new things but we are getting a computer soon so hopefully we can do it more often.

3 comments:

Cashelle said...

I'm jealous! That looks like so much fun. I haven't been fishing in so long!!

Becky K. said...

Great pictures, Lacey.

Robinson Gang said...

How fun!!! I love the mountains and they are a little too far away for me in Vegas. Enjoy them for me. Have you found a job yet? Did you check with State Bank? Let us know. Jason worked there and could make a couple of phone calls to see what he could do.

Amy